Tuesday 7 January 2014

Moncton Real Estate Forecast for 2014

It's 2014 and a year since my last post to this blog. Not that I haven't been blogging. I'm been posting on my #1 Moncton Real Estate Blog -blogMoncton.com - all last year.

So here is my prediction for the local real estate market for 2014

  •  Lots of listings from which to choose, in fact above average all year.
  • About the same number of buyers in the market as in 2013.
  • Buyers will have the advantage over sellers.
  • It will be another disappointing year for sellers who list their properties to "test the market".
  • These sellers will hold out for top dollar, hoping to find a unsophisticated or unrepresented buyer.


So, buyers, here it is. Buyer's market for buyers who find motivated sellers. And the best way to achieve that goal is for a buyer to be represented by an experienced buyer agent.

No comments: